Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Good Deals in Groceries: July 4 - July 10

Got the ads for the local Olympia, WA area and here are some of the deals I see.

Remember, you can price match at Walmart and save yourself multiple trips. However they do have rules you have to follow so sometimes it requires a trip to the actual ad store. :)

GROCERY OUTLET

  • $1.99 Stouffer's Frozen Entrees - Sesame Chicken or Shrimp Scampi
  • $1.00 Kettle Brand Chips - Buy one for $1.99 and get one Free making them $1.00 each

I find grocery outlet to be hit and miss so I'm not posting a bunch of stuff from them. 


ALBERTSONS
I'm falling back into Albertsons lately. They are ridiculously expensive on non sale items but when they have a good sale, it's great. This week doesn't look as good as last week but there are a few things that stand out.

Price matching at Walmart is great, but Albertsons has a game promotion going on and you get tickets when you shop there...I've gotten some free stuff and coupons for products. I don't expect to win the million bucks, but I won't say no to a good deal and extra coupons.


  • $2.50 Pepsi Soft Drinks 12 packs - Must buy 5 in a single transaction. There are $0.55 off 1 coupons out there (peelies) making these $1.95 a piece. GREAT stock up price!
  • $0.88 Kraft Macaroni & Cheese - PLUS buy 3 and get a free Easy Mac or Velveeta Cup
  • $0.88 Hunts Pasta Sauce (limit 8)
  • SCENARIO - Buy 4 Dove Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Treatment, or Styling Products @ $1.99 each = $7.76 Use 2 $1.50 off 2 Dove Printable CouponsFinal Cost $4.96 for four Dove products.(Not a bad price if you aren't going for totally free)
That's the most exciting stuff I see for Albertsons...not sure if I'll make a special trip this week or not.

SAFEWAY
Also an expensive store but they can have super sales too. 


There isn't that many exciting deals out there this week. Do you see anything I've missed that gets you excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment