Saturday, August 25, 2012

Being At Peace

The last few weeks I've been struggling...trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do. With Marshal. With work. What direction does God want me to go? It's been tearing at me ... I've been stressed out and frustrated.

I tend to want to plan things and for some reason God just doesn't want to cooperate with MY plans.

Finally I realized that I'm worrying too much. All of this will work itself out and I don't need to force it in one direction or another.

My Loves

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth. Psalm 46
He is in charge. It's not my will that shall be done...trying to plan will only stress me out.

So I will simply do my best and continue praying that God will show me his desire for our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment