Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Albertsons Deals This Week 8/29 - 9/4

I don't know about you, but I see some pretty good deals this week.

Specifically on the back page of the ad...When you buy 10 participating items you get an automatic $5 off your order. Here is the scenario that I want to try...

2 x Best Foods Mayonaise @ 2.99 (22 - 30 oz)
     2 x $1/1 Best Foods Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil (IP...Not sure where I found this one)
     2 x $0.50/1 Albertsons Coupon
     Final Out of Pocket = $1.49 each

2 x Hormel Completes @ $1.49 each
     2 x $1/1 IP
     Final Out of Pocket = $0.49 each

2 x Classico Pasta Sauce @ $1.49 each
     I think I have coupons for this somewhere but if not I'll adjust and get more Birds Eye.
     Final Out of Pocket = ??

3 x Mio Liquid Water Enhancer $3.49
     1 x $1/1 IP (Not sure if this is still available)
     1 x $1/2 IP (still available)
     Final Out of Pocket = $2.83 each

2 x Mt. Olive Pickles @ $1.69
    1 x $1/2 Hang Tag Coupon
    1 x $0.50/1 Albertsons Coupon
    Final Out of Pocket = $1.88 for TWO jars

1 x Birds Eye Steamfresh Veggies @ $0.99
     No coupons...but we do use these
     Final Out of Pocket = $0.99

For me these are great deals and the best use of the Buy 10 and get $5 off deal. If you got some of the less expensive items (i.e. buying more Hormel meals at $0.49 instead of Mio Liquid Enhancer) your out of pocket will be even lower.

Also, in the ad, is Kraft Sliced Cheese for $1.23 (already an amazing price) AND there are $1 off coupons to make them ONLY $0.23. Limit 2. I also have an Albertsons coupon for $0.50 so at least one of mine will be totally free. :) I LOVE free.

Also, Nabisco crackers (Ritz, Chips Ahoy, Wheat Thins) are $1.37 when you buy 3 boxes and there are several different coupons out there. I found a peelie on some Wheat thins for $1 off 2 boxes. So that would make three boxes a little over $1 a piece.

What deals are you looking forward to ?

No comments:

Post a Comment