Monday, August 15, 2011

Just Waiting

Sometimes I'll make a piece of jewelry and marvel at how beautiful it is...and it's not my skill that made it so beautiful. It's the amazing wonder of God's majestic world in the form of gemstones.

The Rutilated Amethyst stones that I found a few years ago spoke to me...and said "buy me" the moment I laid eyes on them. I did. I made a fun pair of earrings and a matching necklace. The earrings sold quickly but I've had the necklace for awhile. Price obviously had something to do with it, but since I made it a couple years ago, and the price of silver has gone up so much, it is actually a little under priced.

Finally though, this lovely necklace is on its way to a new home to someone who will wear and appreciate it.


Patience is a virtue.

No comments:

Post a Comment