Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bridal Jewelry on a Budget - Part 2

Part 1 is here, talking about my little cousin's wedding and her bridal party of TEN.

Part 1 shows a photo, and provides a link to, her Maid of Honor's jewelry.

For the bridesmaids though I needed something even more simple and within budget, but still elegant with some sparkle.

This is what I came up with and I wish I could somehow capture the photos better. It is HARD to photograph delicate and simple pieces of jewelry.




Those are three separate necklaces. Swarovski crystal floats on sterling silver wire, finished with a silver tone magnetic

The only issue I have with this fancy sterling silver wire is that it kinks. You have to be super careful as you work with it to not bend it forcefully because you'll have to start all over again.

I made them each matching earrings as well - super simple. Didn't even photograph them yet - sterling French style hooks with one large crystal and one small crystal...that's it.


I hope my sweet girl likes all the jewelry. I still have to make hers but I think I'll be creating it soon. :) And hers is "on the house" as my gift to her. The bracelet is going to be BLING Swarovski. Woohoo! I love bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment