Thursday, August 25, 2011

Government Promoting Children as Sexual Beings

Since when does the government agree with Pedophiles that "children are sexual beings"? I heard this on the radio the other day and felt sick to my stomach.

Part of the problem I see in society today is that we sexualize children too much already. I see little girls with short skirts and halter tops...which isn't the biggest issue I have...but when they are ACTING "sexy" in those clothes and they're 5, 6, 7 years old...there are issues.

And now the government is endorsing this idea that little kids, children, are somehow "sexual" beings. I agree in the literal sense that each child has a defined "sex" (i.e. male/female) but the idea that kids are "sexual" is insane and dangerous. Pre-teens and teens are obviously crossing over that line from child to pre-pubescent crazy person. But infants? Toddlers?  I don't think so.

Children are human beings and therefore sexual beings. It's hard for parents to acknowledge this, just as it's hard for kids to think of their parents as sexually active. But even infants have curiosity about their own bodies, which is healthy and normal.
Since when does the government hire pedophiles? This could have been written by a predator for a predator brochure (won't even mention the name of the one organization that promotes this filth).
I am admittedly a bit of a prude. People who know me will verify this. I will have no problem talking to my son about sex when he is old enough...but two is not the right time.

It's disturbing to me that the government is even promoting this information at all. Why are my taxes going to fund such a stupid website. Are there truly people out there looking to the government for help raising their children??? If so, HELP! We are in a lot of trouble. There are libraries, books, magazines, free websites, blogs...we need the government paying for someone to write, build a website, and maintain it?

I call BS. Our debt is high enough...let's cut this program now.

No comments:

Post a Comment