Friday, September 21, 2012

First Soccer Practice

Marshal started soccer on Sunday. Who decides to schedule a class for three year olds at 2:30 in the afternoon? Isn't that a universal nap time?

Anyway, I managed to keep him from taking a nap and he was excited to go to his first class but this whole nap time issue may trip us up in weeks to come. I signed him up for soccer even though I HATE (yes, I capitalized it) soccer.

It is a completely boring sport to me. I like baseball better and I know lots of people think that's pretty boring to watch.

But I sucked it up and got him enrolled. He's also enrolled in swimming lessons again so between swimming and soccer he'll have activities three days a week. Do you think that's too much for a three year old?

Anyway...I admire Coach Curtis, Marshal's new soccer coach. You have to have a lot of patience to put up with trying to "coach" three year olds. I wouldn't be able to handle it.




Marshal was first nervous...then excited...then quiet and tired and wanting mommy to kick the ball. He preferred to pick up the ball and throw it - maybe he'll be a goalie!

No comments:

Post a Comment