Thursday, June 28, 2012

Food Obsession

I'm addicted to food. More specifically to eating things that are not healthy for me. And when unhealthy things aren't available I will eat healthy things in abundance.

I've lost 25 pounds since January but the last four to six weeks I've been in a lull of weight loss. I think the biggest reason is I have started letting myself cheat every weekend. And when I cheat I cheat good.

I have never been able to eat in moderation. If I have a candy bar, I will eat four more with it.

It's been a struggle my whole life, and one of the main reasons I gained so much weight. If I didn't have a good metabolism I'd weigh over 400 pounds by now. I can consume thousands of calories in one day and out eat my husband.

This last Saturday through Monday I ate like food was going out of style. I don't know what to do about it. I need to lose another 25 pounds but obviously won't be able to make that goal if I don't figure out how to overcome this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment