Monday, June 25, 2012

The Cash Has Been Found

I swear if my head wasn't attached I'd lose it. Hubby found the grocery money in a drawer. I knew it was in the house somewhere. Now I'll pay back our garage sale stash and I'll still have $11 left for this week.

We had an amazing mini vacation in Seattle and took money out of our vacation fund for it ... so it's a little misleading to say that we made it through the month on $200. But unless we need anything major this week we did it!

I used a lot of our stockpile in June so I am going to need to increase our monthly budget a little. But I'd like to see just how little I can spend in July. We are adding a new $500 payment to our bills starting August 1 and it will stretch us for sure.

We need to pay all our bills and start saving up for our goal of building a home. June was good practice but we definitely slipped up here and there. Hopefully we'll be able to continue to learn and increase our ability to save and spend less.

No comments:

Post a Comment