Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Keeping Busy in All Facets

Hope everyone had a fabulous Labor Day weekend. I took Marshal to a local craft fair where we ate Shaved Ice, Mini Donuts, and hot dogs. Oh and a Gingerbread Man Cookie.

On Sunday we went to Walmart...together...trying to coupon and price match with an almost two year old is quite a challenge but we survived and I saved at least $50 on our grocery bill.

Monday brought us to grandma's house to play in her kiddie pool. She got him a new Fire Truck with lights and noise.

But the busiest stuff for me was actually jewelry stuff...finally! I took a ton of pictures and spent several hours editing. On Monday I worked on posting ten or so items to my Etsy shop. They have a great new feature that lets you save items as Draft listings before posting them live. I'm so glad they added this feature. It lets me work on listing multiple items but spreading out the listings for going live.


"Birds of a Feather" - Even though this is actually a leaf.

New Model Photography by Genevieve Ruth Photography.

Fine Silver Floral Pendant Necklace

I so dislike this part of selling ... the photos and listings...maybe someday I'll be big enough to hire someone to do all that for me. LOL Yeah right...in my very unreal dreams.

I'm having a jewelry open house / trunk show on October 15 and have so much to get ready for. And it's the start of the very busy season for us at Aflac. Oh and Marshal's birthday is September 26. I cannot believe he's turning TWO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment