Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Birthday, Baby! Marshal Turns Two.

How could this have happened? Two years ago I held a tiny little infant in my arms. Now he's a little boy turning much too quickly into a little man.

We had his birthday on Saturday and he was a riot. He did somersaults all by himself for the first time...before he always needed help. He got all shy when we sang him Happy Birthday but loved his special little Thomas the Train cake.

I decided against a traditional big cake for everyone...so our guests got to make their own ice cream sundaes. It was awesome...and yummy.

I think I got practically every type of syrup topping available. 
I also made butterscotch Oatmeal cookies the night before. They are SO good!


Happy Birthday my precious angel. I don't know how we ever lived without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment