Saturday, January 7, 2012

Jewelry Goals for 2012

It seems like I have a lot of things that I want to change in my life this year. Weight and health being my biggest priority, but I also want to increase my jewelry sales this year.

Making that goal happen is partly up to me, but also depends on others looking for jewelry. I recently sat down with my Rely Local representative and have decided that instead of trying random ads on Facebook or Etsy or even in the few magazines I've tried in the past, I'm going to focus on local buyers. And more specifically people looking for wedding jewelry.

By focusing local I'll be able to meet people in person in order to determine what their specific needs and styles are. Whether they are looking for a birthstone necklace like my special Cherry Tree birthstone necklace or something simple like a freshwater pearl necklace for a wedding, it's important to be able to get the details exactly right...and doing that locally in person is always easier than online.

Rely Local is nationwide and growing fast. If you are a business owner or marketer I'd definitely look into it in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment