Thursday, December 1, 2011

Jewelry Gift Ideas from Low to High

Can you believe it's already December?

If you're looking for something special for that special someone may I suggest a jewelry piece from my shop?

These copper focused earrings are beautiful waves with sparkling Swarovski crystals swaying below. At only $19 these are a great affordable gift option.

I love these pretty sterling silver ball earrings. I added a natural faceted Rock Crystal rondelle on top for an affordable gift at $25.

If your special person loves the ocean, fish, the tropics, or the colors of a tropical sea this is the bracelet for them. Made using Swarovski crystals, handmade glass beads, and Sterling silver as well as a cute little turquoise blue sterling fish charm, this bracelet is $67.

I generally focus on silver toned jewelry, but this golden inspired bracelet is a beautiful exception. Three strands of random patterned freshwater pearls in ivory and gold accented with gold filled and vermeil gold beads, this bracelet is $57.

There are many others pieces listed in my Etsy shop. And if you'd like a custom created piece feel free to contact me through my shop. Custom orders can only be guaranteed to arrive by Christmas if placed by December 10.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment