Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What's On Your List?

While I love shopping at stores like Coach, Target, and other big corporations, I still have a soft spot for small, local, and handmade. One of my goals is to do as much gift giving from artists who create with their hands. Here are some beautiful gifts you may want to consider for your friends and family.


I ordered from Bellamiababy a couple of years ago. I got a blanket for my mother in law and my little cousin. I liked them so much I ordered one for myself last year for my Christmas gift to myself. My son likes it so much I am probably going to end up getting him one too! The craftsmanship is second to none and she also does custom orders. I ordered a larger sized blanket for myself. :)


I think this canvas wrapped print would look so beautiful in our home. It's on my favorites list too.


These glossy lip tints would make great stocking stuffers!


I bought hubby a hummingbird mug last year for Christmas and he loves it...these folks are talented. I'm seriously tempted to get the Chickadee mug this year.

I'll keep my eye open for more gift ideas. Get your family and friends something unique - buy handmade!

No comments:

Post a Comment