Monday, November 28, 2011

Giving Thanks

It's been a crazy Thanksgiving week. Strokes. Heart Surgery. Alcoholism. My family has some stressful moments.

But life continues, despite our challenges. Marshal is as adorable as ever. We had Thanksgiving at my grandpa's and it was a lot of fun. We played Bingo for scratch tickets and everyone really had fun, even grandpa. We're going to do it at Christmas too!

Thank you, Alycia Morgan for the gorgeous picture!

Jewelry designing comes and goes. I made five new pairs of earrings in a day...and then I'll go for a week without even sitting down at my jewelry table. I think when life gets really hectic my creative juices get bunched up and sour. Then again, sometimes that chaos inspires.

The season is upon us and life will surely continue to be crazy. We're almost done with our Christmas shopping already. Thank you Black Friday at the Outlet Mall. :) If you still have some shopping to do, may I suggest Etsy? Support handmade!

No comments:

Post a Comment