Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Do You Like to Send Out Cards?

I'm a card-a-holic. I have always loved greeting cards. Have you noticed how ridiculously expensive they've gotten!!?? $5 for a card? Insane!

Last year I ran into a couple of folks who were part of this awesome company called Send Out Cards. It's not an e-Card company like some of those out there where they send e-mail links to people. Nope. These are real, US postage paid, cards. And they aren't chintzy or cheap cards either. They are the quality that would cost $4 at Hallmark.

The best part? They are totally customize-able! Even with photos. I love sending cards to Marshal's grandpa and aunts and uncles as thank you cards. I didn't have to go to the store, or print out pictures with my own ink. I just uploaded them and put them in a card...typed out my thank you message...and they were printed, stuffed, stamped, and mailed for me.

These are the insides of two different cards I sent recently:




Oh, even better, each one cost me less than $1.75 WITH postage.

If you'd like to learn more about this great opportunity...head on over here. Yes, it is "my" Send Out Cards link. But I believe very strongly in this company and I LOVE to Send Out Cards. =)

* Fine Print - Send Out Cards IS a Multi-Level Marketing opportunity HOWEVER it is one of the best ones I've ever seen. It has an actual product that is awesome. And a retail option for those who want nothing to do with distributing (i.e. selling the opportunity). So you can use the website without paying the extra fee as a distributor. It's a win, win.

No comments:

Post a Comment