Friday, January 4, 2013

Jewelry Supply Shop Reopened

Several years ago I opened up another shop on Etsy for selling gemstones and findings. I closed it down after Marshal was born so it's been kind of quiet for the last few years.

Now, with all my excess stock building back up, I re-opened it! CASTO GEMSTONES

If you or someone you know makes jewelry let them know about my shop. I am not a wholesaler or person who is doing this full time. The items in my shop are excess supplies that are just sitting in my stock pile doing nothing.

Generally though I've been able to get some great deals and I'm passing those on.

Also, I've got some of my grandparents jewelry supplies (cabs, raw stone) that I am not going to use. The cabs are over 30 years old at this point and really pretty.
Some of grandma and grandpa's gorgeous Picture Jasper.

Hopefully I'll be able to get some of my excess stock out of the house before the new baby comes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment