Thursday, September 20, 2012

Puyallup Fair Replay

We went to the fair once already but decided we needed to go again. We got free tickets with our Rodeo tickets so Marshal, his Nanny, and I went up to see daddy who was working the fair for the day.

Talk about spoiled. Marshal was the only kid who got to go INSIDE the cop car (it was his daddy's after all) and on a cop motorcycle.

I'm Winning!

Oh my gosh! My first Roller Coaster!

Pure Joy

Bubble Fight!
On this trip I got Marshal a "Dizzy" pass...which meant unlimited rides. Oh dear Lord! This kid did not slow down all day! And I took way too many pictures...but the look on his face on most of them was just priceless.

I admit...I threw up after the Tilt-A-Whirl. He wanted to go on it so badly and for some reason he met the height requirement. So I sucked it up and took him on it...bad decision. He loved it. He was laughing and giggling and having a blast. As I was getting more and more green. Not ok.

All in all it was a fabulous day. Marshal had a total blast and it was divine seeing the joy on his face at experiencing new things. It's going to be very hard to not spoil him this much as he gets older!!!

And even though I've been to the fair twice already, I'm going again! :) This time I'll hitch a ride with the hubs who is working so I can get in free and not pay for parking (or gas to drive up). I'll get to walk around and do the stuff I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment