Thursday, March 22, 2012

Staying Busy

Boy life sure does get away from you sometimes, doesn't it? I hadn't realized it'd been over two months since my last post. I've been so busy with Aflac and my little boy that time seems to be slipping away. Being busy is a good thing but sometimes I need life to slow down.

The good news is that my weight loss is going great! I started back in January and as of this morning I'm down over 20 pounds!!!!! That's much more than I was expecting or even aiming for in that three months. I've still got 30 to go to my goal but so far so good. The gym is definitely my friend and I love having time to myself to read while sweating on the elliptical machine. I also do weight training one to two times per week.

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Marshal is talking more and more every day. We're having actual conversations and he's using multiple word sentences to try to convey his thoughts. I wish he could enunciate better but we're slowly figuring out what he's saying.

The potty training on the other hand...is really not happening at all. He went number two in his potty ONCE and we were SO excited. But so far...nothing more exciting than that has happened. I'm not going to push him though. He weaned himself off his bottle so I figure he will know when he's ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment