Saturday, February 9, 2013

Is This Normal Behavior for a Three Year Old?

We took a trip to my grandfather's home where we had some furniture we had to load up and bring to our house. He lives in an assisted living facility now...getting old sucks.

Anyway, there were dozens of drawers that had to be pulled out of this really old flat style file cabinet (solid wood...my grandma used it to store jewelry supplies).

My little boy worked...and yes I do mean WORKED...for several hours at grandpa's house and then another hour when we got home and unloaded.

This can't be normal. He carried HEAVY things (for a three year old) and insisted on not being helped.

This kid did not slow down the entire day. We left home around 10:30 and got home about 3:30...he did not nap as is his normal routine. We finally sat down and had dinner around 5:30.

Seriously. Is it normal for a three year to work that hard? I am so proud of him, and so is daddy.

Me, on the other hand, worked too hard and am feeling it in my abdomen ... the baby seems to have not enjoyed the lifting. :)

He's growing up so fast!

Needless to say, Marshal was a huge help today and I'm so proud of him for working so hard. I pray this work ethic continues on throughout his entire life!

No comments:

Post a Comment