Monday, February 18, 2013

Free Ketchup and Cheap Cereal at Target

I had an absolute blast at Target today. While adding to my baby registry I also went shopping. :)

Here's what I got...I paid out of pocket $13.98 AND got a $5 gift card back.


The Ketchup was free...it's $1.99 and there is a Target $2 coupon (click on the Target picture to the right to go to their coupons).

Valentine's Day stuff was 70% off so I got Marshal some playdoh for $1.20 (he's been wanting it) and a few other things for pennies.

The Red Velvet cake was on sale for $1.32 and I had $0.50 coupons.

I LOVE the smell of the Glad Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice and they were on clearance for $2.54. I had $2 coupons...so each was only $0.54.

There is a mobile coupon for the Market Pantry fruit snacks making them $0.44 a box.

The cereal is my favorite find though...Money Saving Mom helped me do this one. I didn't do it exactly like she did because I had a few different coupons. Her scenario has boxes at $0.10 a piece but mine came to around $0.25 a piece.

Buy 5 boxes @ $2.50 each and get a $5 gift card.

I bought:

  • Cheerios Multi Grain $2.50 - $0.75 coupon
  • Cheerios Medley Crunch x 2 = $5 - $2.00 in coupons
  • Peanut Butter Crunch x 2 = $5 - $2 in coupons
Target Coupon $1/3 General Mills Cereal

Total out of pocket $6.75 and Earned a $5 gift card.

I used the $5 gift card I earned from my last trip and my Target debit card (NOT the credit card) for an additional 5% off. Total out of pocket was $13.98 plus the gift card.

And I updated my baby registry...fun times all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment